- A lovely, delicate remedy for troubled skin
- Rich in cyclotides and flavonoids
- Enhanced by soothing, anti-inflammatory properties
- Organically cultivated and suitable for the whole family
Viola tricolor has a traditional use as an alternative or depurative, meaning that it has a non specific cleansing action which may be beneficial in many skin conditions e. g. acne. Depuratives are blood cleansers which encourage removal of waste products. They possess a purifying action which can relieve symptoms associated with various skin conditions. Viola tricolor is one of the most appealing wild flowers in Nature. The usefulness of this delightfully-featured little herb has been known for generations. On his alpine walks, Alfred Vogel would regularly come across Viola tricolor and he wrote extensively of its value to people of all ages.
What is it used for?
- Non specific skin conditions
This product is not recommended for chilfren under 2 years of age. Please seek medical advice if pregnant. Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a cool dry place.