• Herbal varicose veins remedy
• Treats symptoms of varicose veins
• Made from freshly harvested horse chestnut seeds
What are Venaforce® Horse Chestnut tablets
A traditional herbal medicinal product for the relief of symptoms associated with chronic venous insufficiency and varicose veins, such as tired, heavy legs, pain, cramps and swelling, exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy. Always read the leaflet.
Dosage of Venaforce® Horse Chestnut tablets
Venaforce® may be used by adults (over 18 years of age) seeking a herbal treatment for symptoms of varicose veins.
Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily immediately after food.
Venaforce® is for oral use only. Tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Taking too much is unlikely to be harmful.
Who can't take Venaforce®?
• Do not use this herbal treatment if you are allergic to Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastannum) seed
• Do not use if you are pregnant or breast feeding
• If your symptoms worsen, or you do not feel any benefit from the treatment within 2 weeks, talk to your doctor
• Do not use Venaforce® if you are allergic to peanut or soya
• Varicose leg ulcers can arise on your lower legs as a result of varicose veins. If you suffer from leg ulcers or notice them developing, you must see your doctor before starting or continuing to use this product
*Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.