Horse chestnut is probably the most popular herb used in the treatment of varicose veins. It is the seeds of the horse chestnut tree which are used medicinally – and these are the same seeds gathered each autumn for the game of conkers.
Benefits and features of Venaforce® Horse Chestnut:
- Herbal varicose veins remedy
- Treats symptoms of varicose veins
- Made from freshly harvested horse chestnut seeds
The botanical name of the horse chestnut tree is Aesculus hippocastanum and because of this, horse chestnut seed preparations are sometimes also known simply as Aesculus.
Venaforce® Horse Chestnut tablets is a herbal remedy for treating the symptoms of varicose veins. Our horse chestnut seeds are picked in regions where no artificial pesticides, insecticides or fungicides are used.
At A.Vogel, we insist that only freshly picked horse chestnut seeds are used to make Venaforce®. This ensures that the extract obtained contains the active ingredients* that help with the symptoms of varicose veins.
Venaforce® Horse Chestnut gastro-resistant tablets
A traditional herbal medicinal product for the relief of symptoms associated with chronic venous insufficiency and varicose veins, such as tired, heavy legs, pain, cramps and swelling, exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy. Always read the leaflet.
Dosage of Venaforce® Horse Chestnut tablets
Venaforce® may be used by adults (over 18 years of age) seeking a herbal treatment for symptoms of varicose veins.
Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily immediately after food.
Venaforce® is for oral use only. Tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Taking too much is unlikely to be harmful.
Who can't take Venaforce®?
- Do not use this herbal treatment if you are allergic to Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastannum) seed
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- If your symptoms worsen, or you do not feel any benefit from the treatment within 2 weeks, talk to your doctor
- Do not use Venaforce® if you are allergic to peanut or soya
- Varicose leg ulcers can arise on your lower legs as a result of varicose veins. If you suffer from leg ulcers or notice them developing, you must see your doctor before starting or continuing to use this product