Multi-Guard® for Kids remains one of the best children's formulas available in the UK, as it provides useful levels of all the important vitamins and trace minerals. Most High Street brands provide only low potency vitamins and one or two minerals because taste, not nutrition is their primary concern. However, we have developed this formula using micro-encapsulated nutrients (that masks the flavour of the minerals), plus natural forest fruit flavour to produce chewable tablets that children readily accept. We use natural Xylitol to sweeten the tablets, so the formula is aspartame free. It is also sugar free and will therefore not contribute to tooth decay.
- One of the best children's formulas available in the UK
- Relevant levels of the B vitamins, essential for energy
- Many minerals including, a good level of calcium, essential for bone and tooth formation, as well as zinc for healthy skin and the health of the immune system plus iodine, important for growth and development
- Chewable pleasant tasting tablets that have the added advantage of being both free from sugar and aspartame
The tablets are carefully formulated to allow it to be suitable for ages 4-14 years, with one tablet per day for children up to 10 years and two tablets for the older aged group.
- Carefully formulated to allow them to be suitable for ages 4-14 years
Chew one tablet daily (children 4-10 yrs)
Chew two tablets daily (children 11 yrs and over)
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.ingredients.
This product contains iron which if taken in excess may be harmful to young children. Keep out of sight and reach.
Excessive consumption may cause laxative effects.