Sage herb has been used traditionally to treat some of the most common and troublesome symptoms of the menopause such as the famous but socially embarrassing and uncomfortable hot flushes. Following close behind are the accompanying night sweats making peaceful sleep elusive.
Benefits and features of Menoforce® Sage tablets:
- 3400mg of fresh sage tincture per tablet
- Convenient one-a-day dosage
- Licensed herbal remedy for menopausal hot flushes and night sweats
Extracts of sage herb, such as Menoforce® Sage tablets, have become one of the most popular menopause treatments, gaining a reputation as a simple way of helping deal with excessive sweating, hot flushes and night sweats during the menopause.
Menoforce® Sage tablets
A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of excessive sweating associated with menopausal hot flushes, including night sweats exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy. Always read the leaflet.
Dosage of Menoforce® Sage tablets
Menoforce® Sage tablets may be used by women (over 18 years of age) experiencing symptoms of the menopause such as hot flushes and night sweats.
Dosage is one tablet daily.
Don't take Menoforce® if:
- You are allergic to sage herb or any of the ingredients in Menoforce® Sage tablets.
- You are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Your symptoms worsen. If you do not feel any benefit within 4 weeks of using Menoforce® Sage tablets, speak to your doctor.
- You have been told by your doctor that you have a rare condition making you intolerant to some sugars such as fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency, as Menoforce® Sage tablets may not be suitable for you. Please go to FAQ Menoforce® Sage tablets for more information.