New and revolutionary First Aid dressings enriched with Medical Grade Manuka honey. Designed to protect wounds from bacteria and to promote faster healing without the need for anti-biotics.
- The layer of Manuka honey effectively saturates the wound for faster, better healing.
- Creates a moist, Low pH environment which supports new tissue formation and assists wound healing.
- Helps provide long-lasting protection from infection.
- Skin-friendly adhesive so pain free application and removal.
- Our plasters are easy-to-use, non-toxic and 100% natural.
First Honey introduces a new range of revolutionary First Aid products enriched with the natural bioactive properties of medical-grade Manuka honey.
How Does It Work?
Medical-grade Manuka honey has become widely used by healthcare professionals to treat and manage wounds. Produced only in New Zealand, Manuka honey contains the presence of Methylglyoxal (MGO) a potent healing compound that does not naturally occur in any other honeys.
Why Should I Use It?
Promote faster, better healing and prevent infection, without the use of artificial antibiotics. A perfect addition to your household medical kit.
What Makes First Honey Different?
The efficacy of the Manuka honey used in First Honey products is unparalleled due to its high standard of handling, placement of beehives, and manufacturing process. First Honey has a fully integrated ISO-accredited system to manage the honey from beehive to final product. This ensures that only the purest, highest-quality medical-grade Manuka honey is present in every product.
Stop The Overuse Of Antibiotics
According to the FDA, CDC, and World Health Organization, antibiotic resistance, which can result from the overuse of antibiotics, is the biggest problem facing medicine today. Many of the common, over-the-counter wound care ointments contain three antibiotics, yielding an exposure that’s equivalent to a prescription antibiotic pill given by a medical professional.
First Honey Medical Dressings
- 6 sterile dressing pads infused with medical-grade Manuka honey
- 7.6cm x 10.2cm
- Skin-friendly adhesive for pain-free application and removal
- First aid treatment for minor abrasions, lacerations, minor cuts, blisters, scalds and burns
- Naturally safe and effective
- Superior wound care science
- Fast response
- Highly absorbent