1. What is Ginkgoforce® for?
Ginkgoforce® Ginkgo is a traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms of Raynaud's Syndrome and Tinnitus.
2. How do I take Ginkgoforce® Ginkgo?
Take one tablet twice daily after food, increasing to two tablets twice daily if necessary.
3. Can children take it?
It is not recommended for children under the age of 18 as it is unlikely that children will need this Ginkgo product for poor circulation.
4. How long can Ginkgoforce® Ginkgo be taken for?
There is no limit to the use of Ginkgo. However, if symptoms worsen or persist for more than four weeks, then a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner should be consulted. You can take Ginkgoforce® again if it has improved your symptoms.
5. Are there any contraindications?
Don't use it if you're hypersensitive to Ginkgo herb or any of the other ingredients in the tablets. The tablets contain soya polysaccharides, for example, so you shouldn't take them if you are allergic to soya or to peanuts (as people allergic to peanuts often react badly to soya).
6. I am going in for minor surgery soon. Can I continue to take Ginkgoforce® Ginkgo?
It is recommended that you stop taking Ginkgoforce® two weeks prior to surgery.
7. Can I take Ginkgoforce® whilst I'm pregnant?
You should not use Ginkgoforce® Ginkgo whilst pregnant or breast-feeding.